Contact a Divorce Coach
What Can a DIVORCE COACH do for my Family?
Divorce coaching provided by specialized counsellors is an important resource for
assisting individuals coping with the stresses and life re-organization that comes with a
separation and/or a divorce.
There are many life changing complications that come with a separation/divorce and a
divorce coach will assist people to make changes as the result of a divorce (i.e.,
lifestyle, financial, family and social orientations).
Divorce Coaches can help you to:
- Make healthy and well-reasoned decisions;
- Recognize and establish new and healthy boundaries;
- Minimize the emotional and psychological impact of separation and divorce on your
- Cope with difficult decisions during legal negotiations;
- Assist in resolving the intensity of emotions involved in separation;
- Improve communication skills that will be needed;
- Gain greater control of the process, with more predictable outcomes for you
and your family;
- Improve the co-parenting relationship with your spouse or partner;
- Develop a Parenting Plan with developmental goals and priorities that meets your