- Are you the kind of person who avoids money decisions?
- Perhaps you’re going through a major life change that overwhelms you with responsibilities?
- Maybe you have to make money decisions that could alter your life path?
- Are you more comfortable talking about sex than money?
When we most need help with our finances that’s also a time when we can be especially vulnerable to sales pressure for a solution.
Learn how you can empower yourself and become excited about your financial plan, working with a fair-minded unbiased expert who has no financial product to sell.
Feel confident about your money decisions. It is much easier than you may think.
I’ve gained wisdom through a life of personal changes and challenges: divorce, the serious diagnosis of a loved one and a physical disability that I overcame, so I really do understand your worries. In addition, with many years of experience gained from racing sailboats I’ve learned about weathering storms and winning races as an integral member of the crew.
- I am a Certified Financial Planner with over 25 years of experience talking to people about their money concerns and creating realistic solutions.
- I specialize in the financial aspect of separation and divorce cases.
- I have training in Mediation and Collaborative Law through the BC Law Society.
- I was among the early adopters of the Certified Financial Planners designation.
- I am a charter member and the first financial-neutral member of the BC Collaborative Roster Society.
I will bring knowledge, wisdom and compassion to the resolution of your situation.